Monday, February 20, 2017

31 Flavors

With the weather being as good as it has Tony and I both came to the conclusion that it was time to hit up Baskin Robbins for some ice cream after dinner last night. Before ice cream though, we had some delicious chicken and dumplings that Tony spent hours slaving over all because Harper requested them. I love Harper's face in the pic below, he's so happy to see his request!


They dumplings were yummy...too bad it wasn't a cooler night to enjoy them!

Anyways, off to Baskin Robbins we went. (I would have chosen Dairy Queen because I LOVE getting a chocolate dipped cone but I just don't always get what I want. Boo.)

Harper got mint chocolate chip with chocolate sprinkles.


Dakota chose chocolate with rainbow sprinkles.


Zoe got chocolate hazelnut.


Brandon picked mint chocolate chip.


Tony got Love Potion #31, which was white chocolate and raspberry.


I got my favorite, strawberry cheesecake.


And Landon? Well, he got two donuts. He's weird.




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...