Friday, February 24, 2017

Project Life, 2017, Week 2

Week 2 is done! 

My first picture is of a very messy room in my house. Every Barbie, Polly Pocket, Shopkin and My Little Pony Dakota owns was out and strewn throughout the room. It was a huge mess, but she and her friend Sydney were having so much fun! There is also a picture of an adorable snowman Dakota drew and then a love letter that Harper wrote to his girlfriend Emmy. The bottom right photo is one of Landon working on homework. 


The right page begins with Dakota and her friend from school building a bed for a sick bear in their classroom. The next photo is one of Dakota working on art at Artsy Partsy. Then we have Lady (from Lady and the Tramp) in the little bed she built at school. A photo of the playbill from the show Tony and I went to see, Mamma Mia. The soap on my car at the car wash looked cool so I took a photo of that and added it on the bottom left. The final photo is my packed trunk when I was heading out for a weekend of scrap booking. 


I finished week 3 today but it's a post for another day. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...