Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Project Life, 2017, Week 3

I finally got around to taking pictures of week 3. I ended up adding a small center page to this week because it was the week my mom and I went to the Women's March on Washington and I just had way more than I could condense into the standard two pages.

Dakota making Popsicles with a kit she got for Christmas. Harper and Meme looking at a book together. Dakota, Harper and Sydney enjoying Dakota's homemade Popsicles. The butterfly Valentine cards Dakota HAD to make the minute she saw them. Dakota painting my mom's nails and her little hands working on her clay tree at Artsy Partsy.


This is the half page insert I included all about the march. Unfortunately some of the ink was smudged because I thought it was dry when it obviously wasn't. 


Here's the backside of that insert:


Zoe, Mom and I hanging out taking selfies. Dakota and I had a lunch date at Panera on a day she didn't have school. The day we took the kids to Frozen Fest at Robinson Nature Center and the kids got to pet some turtles and meet some of the Frozen cast. 


Week 4 coming soon! 





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...