Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spring Temps In February

It was 70 degrees here today. I don't know what else to say about that but it kinda makes me sad that we may not get any snow this year. I can't remember a year we haven't had at least some snow...but this may be the one.

Since it was so gorgeous we took the kiddos out to the playground for a bit and they couldn't have been happier!







We were only there about 45 minutes and then we headed to Zoe's Kitchen for lunch and then home because Dakota was in desperate need of a nap (she was up at 5:40 this morning, grrr). Supposed to have good weather tomorrow, hopefully we'll think of a fun way to spend time outside!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...