Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What I Love About You

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought we'd give it a try this year.


I didn't hang ours on a door but it is hung in our dining room where we can see it. Each person in our family (that live in this house anyways) has a heart on the paper and everyone else just wrote one thing they love about that person inside their heart.


Harper and Dakota couldn't wait to see what we wrote to them! They wouldn't leave Tony's side as he tried to think of what to write! (I know you can't see Harps in the picture below but he's standing at the table behind Tony pretending not to pay attention, haha!)


This is simple enough for anyone to recreate and I think it's a great way to spread the love on Valentines Day! 

          


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...