Friday, March 10, 2017

Blooms and Ballet

This weather is c-r-a-z-y. Like, really crazy. Two days ago Dakota and I took a long walk around our neighborhood because it was around 70 degree's and gorgeous. She rode her scooter and we saw bugs and blooming trees. Yesterday was the same, gorgeous blue skies and lovely warm weather.




Then today our high was 46 degrees with snow flurries. Seriously. We had snow flurries and even a little hail. Now it is horribly cold and windy out and the high for tomorrow is 36. Ugh. I knew it was too good to be true that spring was here but this seems just a little extreme. I've heard a rumor or two that we'll be getting some snow too...

Yesterday Dakota had her second ballet class and she was just as excited as the first time she went. On the way there she asked me if this would be the week they'd be on stage. Haha! She's ready to skip all this learning crap and get right to the stage performance! :) I hope she continues to love it and keeps this positive attitude! 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...