Thursday, March 9, 2017

Project Life, 2017, Week 6

Week 6 covered February 6th through the 12th. It wasn't a terribly busy week so there are less pictures and more journaling. The top row is about Dakota's 100th day of Pre-K and a picture of her in her classroom. The first picture in the middle row is of all my furniture covered with plastic while my ceilings were repaired and repainted. The boat was art that Dakota made at Artsy Partsy that week. The 100 on the bottom was the station I worked at when I helped out at Pre-K; the kids had to color the objects following a guide, for example, color all stars blue etc. 


The right page begins with Harper working on his canvas at Artsy Partsy. Since Dakota loves art class I thought it'd be fun to bring Harper along to try the weekend canvas class. A woman in one of my Facebook groups made the "Nevertheless She Persisted" banner and I decided I wanted to include it here. I love that statement and the whole meaning it took on after the fiasco involving Senator Elizabeth Warren and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. You can read about it here. The center row includes pictures of Harper hanging out with his buddy Aeden and Dakota painting Sydney's nails. On the bottom I put a photo of the kids with their finished canvas' (that's Colin in the red coat) and a picture of Ginger sleeping through the madness that is home. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...