Friday, March 3, 2017

Project Life, 2017, Week 4

This is the last full week of January and week 4 of the year. We had lunch at Noodles and Company, a favorite of the kids in my house. The first small photo on the left is a self portrait Dakota drew in art class. Next is Tony pulling the kids through the grass on sleds...it's what you do when you have a snowless winter. Haha! Dakota wearing her 3-D chalk art goggles is too funny and then Tony tackling Harper while playing football in the front yard. I love that picture because of Harper's big smile as he knows his dad is about to take him down!


I included an insert this week about wedding gown shopping with Zoe and her Man of Honor, Viktor. If you missed it, you can read more about it in this blog post. Here's the front of that insert:


And this is the backside of that insert:


This half of the spread begins with a picture of my kids + their buddies, Colin, Wyatt and Evelyn. We have dinner monthly with them and the kids always have such a terrific time playing! Next I included a little stamped calendar and highlighted the week we were currently in. Next photo is of Dakota's first dental appointment, next photo is of Harper reading to his classmates about the country he researched, Peru. Dakota decided to give skateboarding a try and surprisingly, she did pretty well! She must have gone down the driveway a dozen times! And the final picture is of brave Harper trying some seaweed that a friend brought in for the class to try. I was very surprised that Harper gave it a try at all, but not surprised when he decided he didn't like it and threw it away. Brownie points for trying it though!


Week 5 begins on Jan. 30 but ends on February 5th, so I'm on to the next month! Just in time for the first week of March, haha!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...