Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday Morning Bunny Art

Today started extra early because Dakota decided 5:30 was a good time to get up for the day. I made her stay in her room as long as I could but around 6:40 I heard her talking to Harper so I knew my time was up. Yawn.

Since we had a long morning ahead of us I thought it'd be a good idea to find an activity to keep them busy. I saw this cute drawing tutorial and although Harper didn't care to do it, Dakota wanted to give it a try.

We did a practice paper just like she does at Artsy Partsy and then we did the real thing with oil pastels and watercolor. It was simple enough for us to do together and she did a great job following my direction. She decided to color hers like a rainbow while mine was more traditional, aka, boring.



When we were done with our bunnies Dakota wanted to do another one of trees, something she knew how to draw without guidance. :)






No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...