Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Salads for the Win!

I have a few salad recipes that I want to remember so I'm going to post them here. This first one is my absolute favorite and man is it simple! It's called Apples and Cheddar Chicken Salad and I'm almost drooling looking at it. I had it for dinner one night and lunch the next day and I'm hoping to have it again real soon! 


This one was amazing too. I am a shrimp lover but I wasn't sure how all the ingredients were going to come together...luckily, they worked deliciously! And finally, an amazing side salad that I couldn't stop eating. The dressing is what really does it here because there really isn't much to the actual salad, just spinach, almonds and cranberries. 

Sorry for the lack of photo's, I was too busy eating...

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...