Here's the old one's I made, butterflies, flowers and a little girl + dog. Lots of missing butterflies, the grass had been tugged on quite a bit and the little girl was just falling apart.
And, here are the new canvas' hanging above her bed in her room:
They really were very easy to make. I painted the canvas "princess pink", printed the silhouette's on black paper, cut them out and then decorated with rhinestones, tulle and ribbon. She really loves them but doesn't understand why I didn't give them faces. :) I'm happy with them too but of course see the flaws...oh well. I know they won't be up there too long before I'll be wanting to change everything again!