Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spring Break, Day 4



Yesterday morning began with playing outside and by 10:30 am we were inside working on our spring break books. The kids seem to really be enjoying this project and I imagine it will be something I tuck away for them to enjoy when they're adults. I'm amazed at the pictures they draw, they are so detailed!

My sister came and picked me and the two little kids up in time to run out and grab lunch. (My parents drove to Spartanburg to pick up the RV so that we could use it on Friday.) After lunch at Zaxby's we made a Target run to grab some outdoor water toys. I got the kids some water balloons and Aunt TT bought a water blob thing. It's a neat alternative to a slip and slide and the kids seemed to enjoy it!


After slipping around on the blob we did some water balloons and then ended up letting them get into the pool. It was around 80 degrees so it was quite warm outside but that pool water was cold





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...