Sunday, April 16, 2017
Spring Break, Day 8
It's great to be home but we sure had a lot to do that first day. I needed to unpack all our bags and get everything put away and we also needed to get Ginger from Mema's house. I also had a Yankee candle coupon that was going to expire so I had to get there too. We ended up having lunch while we were out by the time we got back home I was already pooped! But, I'd promised the kids that we'd dye Easter eggs and we'd invited Zoe and Brandon to join us. I can't imagine going a year without dying eggs (the traditional way) so after dinner we got to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April Fools Pranks
The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning. I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...
-
My kids were so excited for school today because it was the 100th day! After they got dressed this morning I overheard them talking about ho...
-
The kids' 100th day of school is coming up this week. The kindergarten classes are supposed to make and wear a 100th day of school shirt...
No comments:
Post a Comment