Saturday, May 13, 2017

Artsy Partsy for Mother's Day

Before dinner yesterday Harper and Dakota attended a free Mothers Day gift making event at Artsy Partsy. The kids were given supplies and instructions to create a one of a kind cacti! I didn't want to see the work in progress so I sat in the lobby area with my friend Lisa while Tony assisted the kids in the art room. It was only an hour long but it was nice to sit and chat while the kids were busy. Because I wasn't in the room I don't have any step by step instructions about how it was done, but I do have the adorable finished products to share! (Neither of them wanted to wait until Mother's Day to give them to me!)










No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...