Thursday, May 25, 2017

Ballerina Princess Finale

Dakota ended up taking the same ballet class as she did before because she enjoyed it so much and the timing worked well with her pre-k class. I didn't take pictures each class as I did before but today was her final class which meant she had a little performance at the end. She was so excited to get to show me her dance and I was excited to see it (but I didn't cry this time!).


Don't you just love that little tongue sticking out the whole time?! :)

She wants to continue dance lessons and I've found somewhere much closer for the summer so I think that's what we'll end up doing. Driving to Annapolis isn't fun and every time we go the traffic is awful! 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...