Thursday, May 18, 2017

T-Ball on a Tuesday Night

Harper had another t-ball game on Tuesday night. He wasn't too happy about having a game but luckily his attitude changed by the time the game started. I think the weeknight games are hard for him because he feels rushed. He gets off the bus around 3:20, has a snack and plays until dinner at 5ish because he has to be on the field by 5:30 for a 6pm game. To him that is rushed.

Anyhow, he did really well. He was chewing on his glove and or hands a bit during the game but other than that he did a good job.

He was able to hit the ball on his first at bat which was an improvement from last week. He still hesitates before running like he's surprised he did it! I love his little hop onto first base!


He also got the chance to play first base which made me a nervous wreck! Not that I doubt his ability I just know he isn't always paying attention to where the ball is and that can be a recipe for disaster when you play that position. The ball did come close to hitting him once because he wasn't paying attention but other than that, he did as well as could be expected, which was actually really well!


While Harper was busy playing ball, Dakota was keeping herself occupied with the hula hoop and Snapchat. 









No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...