Flowers Everywhere!

We drove out to Homestead Gardens last weekend and brought home some more plants for the garden. I've been trying to stick solely to perennials but I did end up with a couple begonia's for the pots on the deck. They do well back there year after year and I love how they look!


I don't know what this is called but it's one Tony picked and plopped into the front garden. It's really cool looking! 


I added some Arizona Sandstone Agastache to the front as well. My picture isn't great, but it's a nice orange color and looks nice mixed with the other flowers.


I also felt like we had a bit of space to fill next to the foxglove so I grabbed this Strawberry Seduction Yarrow to even things out.


I thought these phlox were pretty too, so in the garden they went.


The next flowers are probably my favorite, Cranesbill Rozanne. I love the color and shape of the flowers!


I can't remember what these are either (another one Tony planted and didn't keep the tag), but I love the pink!





Comments

Popular Posts