Monday, June 12, 2017

Summer Break Is Here!

Friday the 9th was our official first day of summer break. Unfortunately Landon still had drivers ed so we weren't able to do much but after we dropped him off at his school I took the kids to Kinder Farm park to play for a bit.



After they'd run around for awhile we took a walk around the farm to check out the animals.

There were goats, cows, chickens, and pigs.



On our way back to the playground we took some pictures on a tree that was just made for pictures!



We still had a few hours to kill before going back for Landon so we went home to cool off and get lunch. While the kids waited for lunch I sent them on a rainbow nature hunt. They had to find something in our yard for each color of the rainbow and they LOVED it!



Later that evening we went out to dinner at Nando's and then tried the frozen yogurt place, Yolavie. 






It was a good beginning to what I hope is going to be a great summer!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...