Thursday, July 6, 2017

Angelina Ballerina, Class 2

Last night Dakota had her second ballet class. She was nearly in tears when it was time to go because she got so frustrated with the class last week. She just felt like it was way too much and she didn't want to have to go back, poor kid. I told her I'd speak to her teacher when we got there though and see what our options were.


I ended up not having a chance to talk to the teacher before the class began (it's very busy upon our arrival with classes ending and beginning) so Dakota headed in and ended up doing a great job. Once the first class ended she came out and said she just couldn't do another one so it was then that I found the right person to talk to about it. I'm pretty sure it was the owner of the dance studio who I dealt with and she was just great about the whole thing. I asked if we could drop the class and just put the money towards a future session instead of giving me a refund and she was more than happy to do that.




Dakota was very relieved when I told her that I'd dropped her Tap & Twirl class and that she'd only have one class from now on. And, since we had some extra time on our hands we went to Baskin-Robbins for some ice cream!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...