Thursday, July 6, 2017

Rolly Pollies Open Play

It is an overcast, rainy, dreary day here today. I figured I'd better find something indoors to keep us entertained for awhile today so I called and reserved a couple spots for open play at Rolly Pollies. The kids were ecstatic when I told them we were going!



He calls this "The Frog"






Our days of going to Rolly Pollies are numbered for sure. They were two of the oldest kids there and though they had a great time an hour was nearly too long to hold their interest. Dakota will be going to a friends birthday party there in a couple of weeks but I imagine that'll probably be the end of that era for us which is kind of sad since we've been going there for the past 5-6 years. 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...