Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Angelina Ballerina, Class 3

It's been a minute since I've blogged but July is one busy month around here. Two birthdays, our family vacation, Zoe and Brandon bought a townhouse, a grandchild was born...yep, you read that right! I'm a Meme! But, I'll get to all that one blog post at a time. I've got so much to write about and the only way I can do it is from where I left off nearly two weeks ago. So, get a cup of coffee or iced tea and get ready for some Vranish updates!

Back on July 12th Dakota had her third ballet class. Since I'd cancelled the second class for her I thought this session would be a breeze and I have to admit that I was really surprised when she came out 15 minutes before the class ended in tears. She thought the class was over when the teacher told them to change from the ballet slippers to the tap shoes and she just couldn't pull herself together so we left. I was little angry about the whole thing to be honest, but more perplexed I suppose than anything. I thought I'd figured it out and I hadn't. We talked about it once we settled down and I explained that the class was 30 minutes ballet and 15 tap and I'm hoping she'll be able to hang next time. I guess we will see. (We missed last week because of vacation.)




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...