Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Art Camp

I signed Harper and Dakota up for a day of art camp on the Friday before we left for the beach so that I could get things cleaned and packed. The camp was from 9 am-4 pm and I was a little worried about how they'd do there all day but both of them had a friend going as well (Colin/Sydney) so I dropped them off and kept my fingers crossed. They had a GREAT time. Both kids said they'd had a ton of fun at camp and they couldn't wait to get home to show me their projects.

The Cat in the Hat



Submarines



Baymax from Big Hero 6



Jewelry Boxes



I'm not too sure what these two projects were but I'm thinking it was just a bit of art exploration. How do things mix and what not. They used a piece of cloth, markers and rubbing alcohol for the small square project an paint and glitter for the other paper. 



There was some quiet individual art time as well and while Harper used that time to play in the toy room, Dakota made a puzzle and a makeup box. :) 



Back when I bought the camp passes there was a buy one day get another day free sale so they'll be going to another day of camp in August. I'm almost wishing I'd have signed them up for another day here and there though because they enjoyed it so much. Next year!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...