Saturday, July 29, 2017

Vacay, Day 3

At the pool in the mornings the kids could get their faces painted and Dakota never misses an opportunity for some face paint! Harper is not a fan of the face paint so he opted to lounge in the lazy river instead.




It turned out to be another overcast drizzly morning but no one seemed to notice. Once Dakota had her face paint we headed over to the ocean for some boogie & skim boarding. 






While everyone else was in the water Dakota and I played a few heated matches of tic-tac-toe and then she collected a bunch of shells to make a shell shop. 

 



When we'd had our fill of the ocean for the day we got changed and headed to my parent's campsite to check things out and have dinner with them.






















No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...