Thursday, August 10, 2017

Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese was on my kids' summer bucket list and we finally got to check that one off on Tuesday. I didn't tell them where we were going or that we were meeting our friends the Wakefield's there, so they were really happy and surprised when they saw where we were!

As we walked in the door Chuck E. himself was walking around holding a sign that read "follow me for tickets" and the kids happily tagged along. Chuck stopped at the stage and they did some singing and dancing with ticket throwing being the grand finale. (While the boys sat at the table to watch the song/dance Dakota sat with them but really wanted to dance! She followed along from her seat, doing all of the hand gestures and repeating the words, it was so cute!)


Once they all had a handful of tickets we went up to order lunch and get the kids their play passes. Play passes in hand, they were off and running to play! (The location we went to didn't have any climbing structure which was a bit of a disappointment. My kids always loved climbing through the tunnels.)





They had so much fun running around playing games that morning! I'm happy that we were able to get that little activity check off our list for the summer too; it won't be much longer and they'll be too big to go there. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...