Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Go Twinkle Birds!

Dakota's soccer coach told them they that they all needed to think of some possible team names. She is all about that kind of stuff so as soon as she got home from practice the other day, she thought of names while Tony wrote them down for her.

Here's her list:


She came up with all the names except Pickles which Tony threw in as a possibility. While I love all the options presented I just love Twinkle Bird. I'd love to stand on the sidelines of her games shouting "Go, Twinkle Birds"! Unfortunately most of her team is made up of boys so her suggestion is unlikely to be chosen, but I've got my fingers crossed! 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...