Thursday, August 31, 2017

Harper's Homemade Obstacle Course

I know it's time for my kids to go back to school because they seem intent on dismantling my house on a nightly basis. Every single day they pull every pillow and cushion from every room and make some type of obstacle course. I pretty much just let them have at it because I can no longer seem to think of things to keep them busy...my summer brain is fried. 

Tonight's course was pretty cool though and I let Harper make a little video tour of his creation. I'm pretty sure that was a bad idea because he'll likely see this as encouragement and want to make more courses and more videos. Luckily we've only got a few more days to spend creatively before school is back in session. 




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...