Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Junior Year

Today was Landon's first day of school. He wasn't excited but he was up and ready to go on time so that's really all I could ask for. Hopefully he'll keep that up all year...he managed to last year so I have no reason to believe this year will be any different. He asked me if I'd printed him a "First Day of 11th Grade" sign and while I hadn't, I told him I would. So, last night I printed one out and had it ready for his first day photos...



We laughed and laughed about that silly sign and it was a great way to start the day. I love this kids sense of humor! He's hoping to get his schedule changed a bit (he wants to swap regular Algebra 2 for Honors Algebra 2 and Team Sports for Weight Training) but here's what he's got so far:

1A: Honors World History
1B: AP Human Geography
2A: Team Sports
2B: Photo & Digital Processing
3A Algebra 2
3B: Algebra 2
4A: Honors Physics
4B: Honors English


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...