Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My Second Grader

After the longest of long summers, school began today. Only for Harper, but still, today was the official start. Landon will have his first day tomorrow and Dakota will have her first day on Friday.

Harper was excited and a bit nervous but I think excitement won out because he couldn't wait to get to the bus! Dakota kept asking if she was going too and was a little disappointed when everyone got on the bus and she had to go back home with me.





School lets out pretty late this year, 3:20 pm, so he didn't get home until about 3:40 pm. He got off the bus very happy and said he'd had a great day, so I'm hoping that's what the entire year will be like! 







No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...