Saturday, September 9, 2017

Soccer Games Begin

Today Harper and Dakota had their first soccer games. Both of them play their games on the same fields and both of their games were scheduled for noon today. I wasn't sure how that was going to play out but it worked out great. I was able to sit at Harper's field to watch him and then walk just a little ways to see Dakota's game. I went back and forth as they were put on and off the field and was able to see much of both of their games.



Somehow they both ended up being #11 this season which we all thought was pretty cool!





They both did pretty good out on the field today and Harper did great as goalie. He was pretty happy with himself after he was able to stop a goal! Dakota seemed to really enjoy playing and was pretty aggressive out on that field. We'll have games every Saturday from now until mid November and I'm looking forward to seeing how they improve.


*Landon ran the Maryland Track & Trail meet today in Elkton. It's a bit of a drive for us so we weren't able to make it but his official time was 21:40 and he came in third on his team. :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...