Monday, October 16, 2017

Dandelion Wish Pendant

As usual, Tony came up with a sweet birthday gift for me. He's really great at finding gifts and we've been together long enough that he knows what I like and appreciate. This year he got me a necklace that has a teeny tiny dandelion in it. It's super simple and I can wear it with anything. I've gotten quite a few compliments on it which I find amusing because it's so understated. I just didn't think it would be something people paid attention to but every time I wear it someone asks where I got it. (I never tell, just say that my husband got it for me for my birthday! Ha! Can't have everyone wearing it!)


But, I'm gonna tell you now that you can find it on Amazon and the price will blow you away! Inexpensive, understated, beautiful and sentimental...just like my guy! :)


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...