Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall/ Halloween Decorating

Hard to believe it's already mid October. This month is flying by as I knew it would; this time of year is always the busiest and the upcoming wedding is making things that much more hectic and hurried.

I did get some Halloween stuff out and while I'm not doing as much as I used to, the kids were still happy! It really doesn't take much to make them happy.

I bought these mouse/rat cut out's a few years ago but I bought them after Halloween with the intention of using them the following year. Well, as usual, I put them away and forgot about them but this year when I went to get out some decorations, there they were. So, out they went!


Dakota was the first to notice them and she was super excited about them! She yelled to Harper to come look and he too thought they were pretty neat. These particular cut out's are just paper and stuck on with little glue dots but these could easily be cut from vinyl as well. 


The fall tree has been up for awhile and I just love it. There's just something special about twinkly lights, especially now that it's dark outside earlier.











No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...