Thursday, December 14, 2017

Skate Party/ Dance Performance and First Snow of the Season



Dakota was invited to a birthday party last weekend. It was at the skating rink so we figured we'd just bring Harper too and pay for him to skate but the hostess was kind and let him be a part of the group. They had a really good time skating and every time we go I think I should bring them more often so they can get more practice and be more confident. They can both skate unassisted and pretty well but the more practice the better, right?!





After the kids had pizza and cake and ice cream we had to leave because we wanted to make it to Dakota's dance studio in time for a Christmas performance that the older girls were putting on. I wasn't too sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised with how great they all were! Harper and Dakota both LOVED the show and when Harper asked Dakota if she'd do that when she got bigger she gave him an enthusiastic YES! Since I didn't really know any of the girls I didn't take any pictures but their singing, dancing and costumes were great! 

While we had been out and about all afternoon it had been snowing off and on. We didn't get a whole lot of snow, just enough to cover the grass and make everything pretty. The roads stayed clear though and it was all gone a couple days later. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...