Wednesday, January 24, 2018

First Snow of 2018 (Scrapbook Page)

Right after the Christmas holiday was over we had a bit of snow come through our area. I was just getting back into the swing of kids being out of the house during the day and wham, snow. It didn't end up being much, just enough to make the roads unsafe for buses to drive through neighborhoods and whatnot, and man oh man was it cold! I did get us all dressed in our winter gear though and we went out in it for just a bit; gotta get those snow photo's when I can!


Don't you just love that little ice skating snow person?! I cut it out using my Cricut and then added some glitter using a white Wink of Stella pen (I know it's hard to see in the photo). I also stamped and cut out some snowflakes to add a little dimension. The patterned paper, three stickers (Brrrr, Cold Noses and First Snow) and journaling card is from the Simple Stories Sub Zero kit. The washi tape is also by Simple Stories and is called Feelin' Frosty. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...