Thursday, January 4, 2018

Harper Shares His Knowledge

Harper got the  Squishy Human Body by SmartLab Toys toy for Christmas and he really seems to enjoy it. He first saw it on a youtube video where someone was giving a review of it and when I asked if it would be something he'd like to play with he said he would. So, he received it for Christmas and has played with it nearly every day since. It comes with a book that tells you about the different organs and their functions and he has been very happily reading about what our different organs do. He retains so much information that he reads; it's incredible. (Reminds me of you, Zoe!) Anyways, while we were keeping busy today, he pulled out his organ-izer and got to work explaining everything to me...

The video is nearly 10 minutes long, but so, so great. If you pay attention you will be able to detect the excitement in his voice as he explains things to me.


And, not to be outdone by her big brother, Dakota asked if she could sing me a song while I recorded her. She learned the first song at her Daisy scout meeting last night and the second song she just made up on the fly...bet you never would have guessed! (I think it's cute that she's "reading" the words off that paper.) 





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...