Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Twangled

The kids got a bunch of new games for Christmas this year and one I couldn't wait to try with them was Twangled. (We are suckers for a good game and I'm happy to report that this one was a winner!)


This game reminded us a lot of Twister, just with a... twist. It's a very simple concept using stretchy bands and a spinner that you kick with your foot. Everyone holds the bands standing in a circle and then each person takes a turn kicking the spinner. The options on the spinner are either over or under and a color, so using your body you may have to go over the pink band or under the green; it all depends on the spin. Once everyone has kicked the spinner and the bands (and people) are all tangled, you have to work as a team to get untangled. Sounds easy, but I assure you, it is not!



Since my mom and dad were here visiting we had lots of people to play.My dad opted to record a little video of us playing instead of getting all Twangled up. :)


So, if you're looking for a fun game that you can play with 4-8 people, we give this one a big thumbs up!



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...