Friday, March 16, 2018

Ballet 3/12

I got some emails last night about Dakota's upcoming recital and dance class photo's and I have to say I'll be really sad when this is over. I just love watching her dance and can really see a difference from when she began up to now. She loves dance and can't wait to show me what she learns after each class. Tomorrow we have to go get the shoes she's required to wear for the recital and next week they will be trying on their costumes to make sure they fit. I haven't told her yet but I know she's going to be super excited!

Here's a little snippet from this weeks class:



*Sorry about all the noise, this dance place is BUSY! 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...