Friday, March 16, 2018

Pieces of Joy (scrapbook page)

I've been working on some scrapbook related stuff this week and have this cute page to share:


For this page I mostly used products from Ali Edwards' page kit, Fabric. When I watched Ali's video this month about the word fabric and how fabric plays a roll in our lives, I thought of Dakota's tutu's and her dance class. Tutu's aren't the main focus of dance but they sure make dancing more fun! 


I really like the colors on this page. I thing the soft pink, light brown and black go nicely with the photo I chose to use. Using circles on a page isn't something I do often so I enjoyed playing around with those shapes and layering them up a bit as well. When I went to stamp the date on the top circle I messed up so to make it work I just stamped it a few more times so that it wouldn't stand out so much! Oops! 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...