Friday, March 16, 2018

Laundry Day (scrapbook page)

A page about doing laundry seemed appropriate when I thought about how fabric plays a role in our lives, and this is what I came up with:


As in most homes, laundry is a never ending battle. I can remember when I used to feel like doing one load a day was the best method to keep up but things have changed and I'm only doing laundry twice a week these days.

My journaling reads:

Laundry at our house is done every Monday and Thursday. On Monday's all sheets & towels are changed and washed so it's a bit more than Thursdays when it's mostly just clothes and towels. Sometimes I'm really good about keeping the laundry going until it's done and other times a load will sit in the dryer until the next time I do laundry. It's a never ending chore. Landon does his own laundry (most of the time) but I still end up with at least 4 loads twice a week. Harper will pitch in (without being asked) when he knows I'm doing laundry and he'll empty the dryer on my bed for folding and put whatever is in the washer into the dryer and start it. I'm mostly the type of person who washes/drys and puts everything away in one day, but some days I just want to throw it all away just so I don't have to mess with it! 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...