Friday, March 16, 2018

Daddy Daughter Dance (Scrapbook Page)

I finally got around to putting together this Daddy Daughter Dance page kit I bought back in January at the crop I went to. I knew Tony and Dakota would be attending a girl scout sponsored masquerade ball so I went ahead and grabbed the kit while I could. (The vendor is called Scrapbook Concierge, you can check out their AMAZING page kits here.)


I really wish I'd have been able to get better pictures of the two of them but things got crazy that night and we were running late so this was the best I got. I'd had all kinds of ideas about doing Dakota's hair and what not, but things just didn't work out and I threw it up in a bun right before I snapped these dark photo's in the middle of the kitchen. That's just how life goes sometimes. Good thing they're both gorgeous and can pull off the harried kitchen photo look! 



When I was putting this kit together I got a little carried away and glued the photo corners down before putting the pictures on! So, I just glued the photo's on top of the space left for them and cut out new photo corners for each picture. Ugh. Stupid mistake!

I sure do love that silhouette of the little girl standing on her dads feet while they dance! So sweet!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...