Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hyper Kidz

Back before spring break I bought tickets to a new local kids play area called Hyper Kidz. When spring break rolled around we never got the chance to use the tickets because the place was CONSTANTLY at capacity and I just don't have it in me to stand in line outside and wait who knows how long to get in. So, the tickets sat unused and I pretty much forgot about them until my friend Lisa reminded me that they were going to expire soon.

So, she grabbed herself some tickets and we met up after school one rainy afternoon last week. We got there around 4 pm and the place wasn't crowded at all, which was terrific! There are all kinds of sliding, swinging and climbing structures and I hardly knew where my kids were most of the time we were there! They were so busy chasing one another that I'd only catch a glimpse of them as they blurred by; it was great!

Oddly, when we walked in, Dakota saw a friend from girl scouts and she ended up playing with her the entire time we were there!


Harper ran and ran and ran the entire time we were there and I felt bad that he was wearing jeans. I asked him if he was hot and he said "no, why do you ask"? Ummmm...sweaty hair maybe?


Dakota and Colin raced down into the ball pit.


Harper and Wyatt were running around together in the climbing structure. My kids used to love the climbing stuff at Chuck E. Cheese and it kinda sucks that they removed all that just to put more stupid games in.



I'm not sure exactly what this thing was, but it was like a giant light up board that changed when you walked on it. 


We were there until 5:30 and my kids would have happily stayed longer but I knew it was going to take us a good while to get home since it was raining so we packed it up and agreed to come back another time. 

Mandatory photo's in the sharks mouth before we left. 








No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...