Monday, July 9, 2018

Blandair Park Challenge Course

On our way home from the brewery on Saturday I remembered a cool playground (Blandair Park)I'd taken the kids to a long time ago and thought it'd be fun to let them play a little before heading home. As we approached the playground I could see it had changed since the last time we were there and when I pulled into the parking lot we saw what looked like an obstacle course. As soon as the kids saw it they were excited to give it a try, and off they went!






The challenge course is really meant for kids age 13 and up but my kids (and Tony) seemed to enjoy it anyways. After running the course a couple of times we got in the car to go find the other playground but the parking lot was so packed that I decided it wasn't worth it. I mean, if the parking lot is packed you can only imagine what the playground looked like! So, I promised them we'd go back sometime during the week when it'd hopefully be less busy. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...