Monday, July 9, 2018

Haircuts and Pub Dog

Since we were already out on Saturday morning for Paws to Read we decided that we might as well go get some haircuts (Tony, Harper and Dakota) in preparation for our upcoming vacation. (Landon has to work 11-7 on Saturday.) Dakota got just a 1/2 inch off the bottom while Tony and Harper got their usual cuts.



Then Tony mentioned another brewery he wanted to try out in Columbia so we headed that way. 


When Tony told me it was a brewery and pizza place I was a bit skeptical about the pizza but figured we'd go ahead and give it a try. I'm so glad we did because the pizza was really good! (I'm not a beer drinker so I didn't care about that although Tony seemed happy with what he ordered!)


It was a gorgeous afternoon so we sat outside. Harper read a new library book while Dakota colored the pages they offered her.




I ordered the BBQ chicken pizza, Tony ordered the White pizza and the kids split a cheese pizza. They were all really tasty! 





With so many breweries popping up around here lately we have a lot of new places to try. Too bad I don't like beer! 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...