Friday, July 13, 2018

Swim Lessons

The kids finished their swim lessons this week and they were sad to see them come to an end. I feel like the lessons were great for them and that they both learned quite a bit in the eight short lessons they had. We will definitely keep lessons in mind for next summer as it's always a good idea to refresh their knowledge and keep up their skills.

Both kids began working on the freestyle and I was surprised at how well they did.


And Harper's group got to try the butterfly:


They also started working on diving from a kneeling position:


On their last day they had about 10 minutes of lessons and then they were able to play the rest of the time. Harper stayed in the 5 feet diving for toys with some classmates while Dakota dove for toys in the 3 foot area. 



Both kids had a great time and it was definitely worth every penny. Now I'll just have to help them work on those skills at our pool so that they don't forget them!






No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...