Friday, July 13, 2018

Water Balloons

When my kids told me they didn't know what to do with themselves yesterday I suggested they go outside and play with the water balloons. They didn't want to at first but when they couldn't think of anything better they decided to go on out.

I went out with them at first but I had a lot to do inside so after setting them up with the first batch of balloons I went inside to finish what I'd been working on. I was pleasantly surprised when I went back out to check on them and they had taken matters into their own hands and were filling up some more balloons to play with! It's so nice to have kids old enough to do some things on their own!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...