Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Back To Dance


We've been back to school and back to gymnastics and last Tuesday was back to dance. Dakota did such an amazing job last year in dance that I knew I wanted her to do it again this year. She really learned a lot last year and it was great watching her dance on stage in her recital. This year she's in the Primary Combo II class which is similar to what she did last year except this years class is 90 minutes instead of 60 and she'll get to dance in two numbers at recital time...which also means two costumes. 

As we entered the dance studio I heard a few little voices yell out "Dakota!!" and then there were a bunch of little girls hugging and excitedly talking about school and dance and how they couldn't wait to see what they were going to do in class. It was awesome and made Dakota feel so happy and ready to get in there. I hope she enjoys this year of dance as much as I do watching her!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...