Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tooth #2

Dakota lost her second tooth a couple weeks ago while we were over at Mema's house for dinner. The kids were all sitting at a table together and mid way through dinner Dakota came over to show me that her tooth was super wiggly and she said it was hurting a little. I told her that it'd most likely fall out with another bite of dinner but before sitting back down to finish eating she stopped to show Mema. 

Mema asked Dakota if she could wiggle it and she barely touched it and out it popped! Dakota and Mema were both pretty surprised! Dakota's mouth did feel much better though and she went back to eating her dinner!


So, right now, I have one kiddo missing both bottom teeth and one missing both top teeth! They're quite a pair!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...