Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Dance, 9/18/18

Dakota had her second dance class last night. Her class this year is at least twice the size as last year and it's harder to get videos/photos without anyone else in them. They begin each class with a ballet lesson, then move to jazz and end their class with tap. In between each shoe change they practice a skill in turns...here's a shot of Dakota doing this weeks ballet skill. 



I also caught a couple shots of her trying out her jazz skill. They were supposed to do a deep lunge and as they came up do a high kick. She was a little confused but seemed to get it at the end.



I don't know if I missed the tap skill or if they didn't do it because they were short on time but either way, I didn't get any photo's. 

Her class begins at 5:!5 this year which means we don't eat dinner until nearly 7 o'clock which is painfully late for her. I gave her a big snack right after school but she was telling me how hungry she was at each water break. I'm thinking I'll have to make her a small dinner before her class and have a snack in the car for afterwards...we are a work in progress...


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...