Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Spa Party

Dakota's friend Olivia had a spa party this past weekend to celebrate her 7th birthday. To say her mom went all out would be a HUGE understatement! Those girls were pampered from head to toe and and they sure had a lot of fun in the process!


I thought her birthday cake was super cute! 


When all of the girls arrived they sat down for lunch which was chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A and macaroni and cheese. They also had huge trays of fruits and veggies as well as chips. 



After lunch they entered the "spa" where they were each given a silk robe, a cloth headband and unicorn eye mask. 





They started their spa experience by making a cucumber face mask (Dakota was pretty grossed out by the face mask and wiped it off right after I snapped a picture) and some lip gloss. She LOVES the lip gloss though and was happy to know she got to bring it home.




After the face masks the girls were sent to different stations. Dakota's first treatment was a massage by Ms. Anna, the birthday girls mom. :)


Once her massage was over she was given a pair of foam flip flops to decorate and then sent to get her manicure. She picked pink and purple and asked that the manicurist paint them in a pattern. 


When her fingers were finished she went to see Ms. Katherine who did her makeup. 



Next up: pedicure. She picked green polish for her toes.


Her last stop was hair. I just loved what they did with it! I don't think I could replicate it but it sure was cute!



Dakota had such a great time and is now contemplating having a spa party for her next birthday! That night, when I went up to check on her before going to bed, I found her like this:


The same little girl who slept with her light on for years now needs an eye mask! Haha!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...