Saturday, May 15, 2010

Big Moving Day

Man are we lucky people.

My parents drove up today to give us a hand packing and moving things to storage, and we got a ton accomplished. Tony and my dad made countless trips to and from the storage unit with tons of furniture while Mom and I busied ourselves packing boxes. The house is looking like a tornado hit it but things are definitely moving along.

In between moving and packing we all went and watched Landon play a super baseball game (his team won!):

IMG_0781IMG_0789 

And Zoe ditched us all and went to a 15th birthday party, she looked so pretty:

IMG_0794 IMG_0795

1 comment:

Online Security Training said...

Nice Post! People are increasingly turning to Online Security Training in these times.

Time for the Tooth Fairy

So, Harper FINALLY lost his first tooth. It seems that he's a bit later than most kids but I wasn't worried since I've never met...