Thursday, May 26, 2011

Christmas Pages in May

There has been a stack of Christmas cards sitting on my desk since I put away all the decorations this past year. I like to try to think of something to do with all of them, just as a little reminder of all the people who thought of us that year and took the time to wish us a happy holiday/

Last year I made this page with the cards we received and this one with all the pictures people included. This year there were LOTS more picture cards so I had to made 4 pages total!


This page just has some of the card images; the ornament on the bottom row, far right is an acrylic one I colored years ago and had in my Christmas stash.

IMG_5935

Page 4 is the beginning of all the photo’s we got.

IMG_5940

Pages one and four are 12x12 and the other two are 81/2x11, and it is a front and back.

IMG_5947

IMG_5945

As you can see, I ran out of pictures on the back of the page, so I improvised with some Christmas embellishments. The “the season to shine” embellishment is from a Caribou coffee cup holder! I liked the saying, so I kept the cup sleeve to use somewhere and this seemed to be the perfect spot for it! Of course, I wouldn’t have thought to save it if it hadn’t been for Ali Edwards! She keeps all kinds of things from her day to include on layouts and I love how easily those things can be found if you just look for them!

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

Fabulous......just fabulous. This is what I've done the past few years also... tfs.

Time for the Tooth Fairy

So, Harper FINALLY lost his first tooth. It seems that he's a bit later than most kids but I wasn't worried since I've never met...